Sunday, 9 March 2008

SINGING.."Yai Yai Yippeee Yippeee Ya..iiii!!!

Wah leow. Myself on pins and needles like some guru on a nail bed last nite.

Even the old man poured me a stiff one ie some sweet liquer as I hardly ever tipple..JUST to CELEBRATE.

I had tears of joy, I yelped, I did my Snoopy Dance; Snoopy Yelp; and the Tomahawk Raindance thrown in.

Party of 2 (him & I) and 2 dogs not named "Boo" had a good stare at my antics. And ain't no neighbours to complain as he wisely had all the doors shut tight. I was so high on adrenaline I hardly slept.


YOU KNOW WHY!

SOME wicked witches and wizards die-ded in the Malaysian Elections and some good guys and gals got in.

Bye Semi!
Bye Sharifart!
Bye ZAM you minister of misinfo

HELLOOOO...WeeCK, Ed Lee, Family of Anwar, Jeff Ooi!!



But myself sad over the good guys who didn't make it like Chegubard, & the other brave Souls who came into the fight with no resources but just sheer guts against the Bungus Nation party of Bodowi.

("bungus" my dear foreign friends - is the malay word for "take away", or TaPau lah!)


Also sad (to the power of N) that A-holes like Khairy, & Bung (whose women folks have no problems since they do not "leak") who got in

I THINK I have been pretty apolitical all these blessed years but my eyes kena open by first and foremost Raja Petra K of Malaysia Today, & Malaysiakini, not forgetting the brave words of Rockybru, Zorro, Elizabeth Wong, & Jeff Ooi

I also support those arrested under ISA, and all the downtrodden Malays, Indians and Chinese of Malaysia.

TODAY & from now on, I hold prayers for a Tolerant Society who will move forward as One.

SYABAS MALAYSIA!
Bangsa Malaysia has finally shown Bungus Nation that Malaysia IS Truly Asia & Truly Boleh Today!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Let's hope these people who are elected do not get power into their heads, and remember how they got there.