Zorro Unmasked blogged on July 27 that
"On 6 July Pak Lah, urged by Star's WCw to use the stick more often targeted bloggers: He wanted
"“bloggers to stop speculating and spreading rumours on the Internet. I want to tell the blogs to stop all this. They are also responsible for what has happened. The best thing they could do is to stop.”"
& "“Allegations and news championing those who broke the law through SMS, Blogs and YouTube were akin to TREACHERY!""
Well Blow me over.
I want to get this straight.
Do blogging about facts constitute as rumor-mongering?
- Corruption? & isn't it rife particularly amongst those who rules & leads?
- Accountability & transparency in this land? Someone please inform our Ministeries & Government agencies!
- Great public schools & universities? If so how come kids of Ministers & Top Government Officials go abroad to study or are educated in international schools?
- Poor & disadvantaged Malays, Indians & Chinese being marginalized?
- Scholarships given freely to kids of the Rich & Powerful?
- Promotions & employment in the public sector given based solely and wholey on merit?
The list can just goes on & on & on!
And since when has speculation been banned? Why are there betting outlets, lax control on trading in the stock market, horse racing & casinos?
And I sooooo....ooo hate to remind you all but I thought Islam is our official religion so ain't all these forms of speculating a form of gambling?
Can mere blogging, & writing lead to the multitudes turning against their leaders?
Puhleeezzeee lah! Tell that to my granny & she wouldn't believe you either.
We ain't that stupid & emotional that we will risk our lives & liberty against arms and guns
We ain't so dumb that we believe there's smoke without fire.
SEEING IS BELIEVING.
And Honey. I hate to tell you this but I do live here you know?
We sure ain't the one digging you the hole..you are doing a darn fine job yourself.
Now. Is that Treachery? Am I spreading rumors?
SUE ME or kiss my sweet little behind!