Thursday, 21 August 2008

No more upside down Flag SIR!

My parents used to tell me when I was a kid
"Remember not to follow any strangers. Criminals have no chop on their foreheads"


I have removed my upside down flag displayed on the side panel because I am 1 heck of an obedient daughter of Malaysia & I do whatever our Dear Leaders tell me so...this flag is just to highlight my piece today, ok SIR?
But I need some help Dearest Pak & sorry I need this help but I am just another blur, slow & dim witted woman.
Is it true that, so long as :
- one does not display any outward signs of being evil &
- one keeps hidden any & all acts of evil,
Then one is therefore considered Good?

I am quite happy to do this because after all what is more important? To Appear Evil or to Appear Good?

No comments: