Thursday, 7 August 2008

Why is Bakaq arrested?

If anyone has been reading a little of my blog, they will know I am not strictly a so-po blogger.

But there are times when I need to blow off steam at the vast corruption & lack of love for our beloved country & nation by "leaders".

Don't call yourself a Malaysian & Steal from your Country.
Don't call yourself a religious person & Lie, Cheat & Steal from the People

I don't know when and how it happened but in my country, there are some really small people who thinks they are really big.

They feel that their wealth, power & success can only be achieved & retained by trampling on the little people.

When I read now of Bakaq a blogger being arrested, I see RED RED STEAM Blowing out of my head. Yeah. Like in a cartoon or comic.

Have I ever heard of Bakaq before this? NO
Do I share in his beliefs and philosophies? NO
Do I want any form of religious state for Malaysia; be it Islamic, Buddhist or Catholic? NO

So do I think Bakaq was arrrested because he is a dangerous criminal? NO

Maybe the police suspect he has connections or info on heinous crimes such as the murder of Nini? Or he is really the mastermind of some Terrorist group?

So Why is he arrested?

For not sharing their-, your- or my beliefs?
For inciting us to go up against the Powers?
For writing about what he feels and what he believes to be the Truth?

So what do you think?

Have our Matamata become more like the Stassi and less like the Protectors and Enforcers of the Law for the Common People?

Is this what Taxpayers want?

People. Remember this:
It is far more difficult to escape the prison of our Minds than to escape a Gulag in Siberia.

Bakaq - my doa for you and your family...even though I am an Atheist!

(Image copied from mob1900 - thanks mob & sorry - without your permission!)

No comments: