Friday, 10 October 2008

Don´t Say I didn´t warn you!

Here we are. In the eye of the fking storm. Nah. We ain´t in Iraq or Iran.

No bombs falling on our heads or around us. Just the modern type of bombs.

Shit from the Financial Markets.
Shit from Greedy Bankers & Stupid Greedy Investors

We are now in a city with 113 financial international institutions. Or so the guidebook tells us. Germany.

Everything´s freefalling. I am GLUED to the TV more than I should be on a holiday. Its a walk on the wild side, & we are taken on the ride although we have not 1 cent invested in the markets & neither did we ask to be taken for this ride.

People. We are fucked. ALL of us. You in Msia, Australia, Japan - even Turkistan!!

I know you are just like us. What do we do with the 2 pennies we´ve managed to save for our old age during our entire lives of working like dogs.

Think it´s safe in a bank? Nothing´s safe anymore.

Yesterday I made a frantic call to our not-for-profit "financial guru" Toni. I actually tried reaching him on this Black Monday but true to my blur-self, I removed a number from his contact. Couldn´t get him so I went shopping for 3 days until my Lord & Master showed up.

I love Toni. He knows everything. He said exactly 2 yrs ago this shit was gonna happen. "Put ze moneeee in Jermann GOVERNMENT bonds" he said. Damn him!

He also said we should see 2 to 4 yrs of DEPRESSION world wide & when the DAX hits 2500 (it is at 4400 up to this minute NOW), then pick some good stocks & buy! Ja. As if I knew where & when. I will be a fat cat if I knew it.

Maybe I shall stay out of Europe. I was also here on Sept 11 2001. I am beginning to think it´s my presence bringing in all these catastrophe into Europe!! Maybe they can just pay me to stay away!! Sheeth sheeth and sheeth!!

So Take yr MONEY out & time to slash that mattress up to sock away yr savings! Don´t say I didn´t Warn you. I mean it with ALL my heart!

2 comments:

Mr. X said...

New Polls on UMNO: -
1. Should Members of Barisan Nasional converge to form a Single MULTIRACIAL Party?
2. Who do you want as the new Youth Chief for UMNO?
3. Who do you want as the new Deputy President for UMNO?
HERE - http://thexblogs.blogspot.com/

donplaypuks® said...

Cash is king and you'd better believe it.

We have been had by a conspiracy of Enron-like clones who all cashed out early and sold us El Dorado - it's there just yonder behind them hills and the one beyond and the one after that!

When cheap paper and conspicuous obese consumption are the drivers of international economics, you can bet your bottom dollar, Armegeddon is only 1 step away.

And Mr.x, what are your farting irrelevently about for? No life? Go get 1.
http://donplaypuks.blogspot.com