Sunday, 26 October 2008

A Tale of 2 ???

As far as political news' concerned, I am just another Blur trying to sort through copious amounts of info before I can even arrive at any kind of blurred conclusion.

But the news of Chua Soi Lek being elected VP in MCA?

I ain't THAT pissed off with Chua - as a private citizen whether or not he has/had his affair lasting 12 or 55 years - is as he says - his private matter.

Exactement! Every person who is a private individual are entitled to their privacy.
Except for public figures.

Had Chua's sex tape not had surfaced, then it's like the rumor of JFK's affair with Marilyn Monroe.

No evidence? Then it's still an unconfirmed rumor - which is why JKF's rep as a president is still "intact"

And after all, like many (men) says "which cat has not stolen?" & what many (women) has said "Men are weak, so let's just forgive them"

Yeah right. Sorry folks. I don't accept Chua explaining away his poor moral judgement as that would be akin to saying
"We should expect No moral standards from a political leader"

Yes. Chua may have erred once & he may never err again. But then again, he may - once more & this time even bigger time. Then what?

It is just that political leaders should be very aware & understand their obligations to society

By being a leader they are by default also the Moral Compass for their Party, the people who voted them in, & the Country.

And Anwar?

He of the "We will take over" "we will not take over" et nauseum?

Truth be known. Anwar has not greatly disappointed me.

For a start, I have never made up my mind whether or not to trust him. Guess Not.

I try to give him the benefit of the doubt by reading what he has to say straight from his mouth & heart.

So I searched on his website on what really happened on this whole takeover fiasco.

But it would seem that Anwar doesn't think he needs to communicate about this matter.

Check out his official
which Anwar has listed on his own blogroll http://anwaribrahimblog.com/

The last posting on the offical website was September 16 (see "In the News)

Malu or not? Or am I wrong (again)? He did say something from his heart but I missed it?

Someone point it out to me please?

No comments: