Monday, 3 November 2008

Syed Hamid is representative of what UMNO stands for?

Who is Syed Hamid - for those of you unfamiliar with Msian politics?

Does that face look Supreme to you?
If it does, read no more. If, like me, you are puzzled as to why he would in anyway be superior or supreme to you & I..read on

Read this from NST today
BALING: Umno supreme council member Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar said former minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Zaid Ibrahim should apologise over his remarks on the concept of Malay supremacy.

Syed Hamid, who is also the home minister, said Zaid's statement showed that the latter was a traitor to his own race and he should apologise for his remarks. "There should be no attempt to deny or tarnish the history of the struggle by the Malays," he said after attending a forum on 'Politik Melayu, Islam, Konflik dan Penyelesaiannya' here yesterday.

On Friday, Zaid was reported to have said that the concept of Malay supremacy had failed and was a distraction from the real issues confronting the country now.In Batu Pahat, Ayer Hitam Umno division chief Datuk Samsol Bari Jamali said Zaid's remarks were a mere populist opinion.

Samsol Bari said the Malays and Umno still appreciated the special rights that were guaranteed under the country's Constitution and would continue to defend it."However, this would not be at the cost of infringing on the rights of other races," said Samsol Bari, who is also the Semarang state assemblyman

As I have yet to read any statements issued from UMNO stating any other stance, I can assume that whatever is said NOW of Malay Supremacy & the right to defend "special rights" must then be true & reflective of UMNO's entire raison d'ete

I am not going to get angry.

What's the point? All I am asking for is 1 visible proof - so that I can accept the Supremacy of 1 race over another.

Here's the single proof I would like to have:
(The below may sound offensive to some of you but I am truly unchallenged by Biological Functions)

So here goes:
Dear Syed Hamid & Those of you who are Malay Supremacists.

Kindly supply me a sample of your stool (shit lah).

If your stool smells & looks different from those of the "Inferior" races, I swear on my dear father's grave that I will not only wholeheartedly embrace your rights to rule & step on me as a Superior Being, I will actively defend your rights to the ends of my life.

Until this irrefutable proof comes to me, kindly understand that you are NOT Supreme to me in any way.

Also. Can anyone from UMNO please tell me why is it my family (who's been in Msia since 1910 - I know this for a fact as my granny born in 1893 came to Msia when she was 13 & had her 1st child here in 1914) is not equal to (& is even Inferior) to - someone like Syed Hamid whose father arrived on our fair shores at the age of 30 sometime just before 1940?

On another topic: Is it really true that recent converts are more zealous & fanatical than others?

7 comments:

Crankster said...

I think he is representative, but I find it hard to believe people can be so stupid.

GobloKing said...

I expect no more than shit outta pple like him

or shall I say - I shall await (with abated breath??) the irrefutable proof !

Wouldn't it be hilarious if God turns out to be a Black Woman? :)

Anakdesa said...

What do you expect from this man? He can't even say the right thing each time he opens his mouth. Well, his shits must smells like CK perfume! So that's why he's different and his forefathers landed on different shore then the "pendatang".

zorro said...

Mama Aunty....you threw the shit smack into their superior mouths. Looks like shit, smells like shit, tastes like shit....luckily I did not step on the shit.

zorro said...

Warning: When will BLOGGERS AGAINST ISA appear on your sidebar?

GobloKing said...

aisay zorro. I will by josh put the "f**k off ISA" thingy on my blog.

svllee said...

it migh just be on its way to you by DHL! Haha..nice one Aunty..