Friday, 5 December 2008

Surreal conversation with Uncle

I think hah..we've been married too long.

Our conversations go like this:
(he mumbles which is why his sentences are all strung together like spaghetti)

On what to watch on tv
"iwannawatchsoccer"
"can see or not? I am in the middle of Dancing with the Stars"

"willchagotobedsoicanwatchsoccer"
silence for 3hours more until I wannagotobed

On Our Economy
"you should watchpricesof food. Householdexpenses climbinghigh.Imaybeoutta jobsoonso musteconomize"

"Eh? Why you ask me ah? Here's the phone. You talk to our PeeM ask him how come he say we are unlikely to be in recession & things expensive & you aregonna lose yr job"

SILENCE
"And next time you go marketing AND You can cook the meals, mop the floor & iron the clothes"

On Adultery (or not)
"Eh. some peeps dunno yr wife awreddy so old. Got young men visiting my site wanna kiss the dog. Impressive or not?"

SILENCE
"Eh"
"Hah? afterwards talk can or not?lemmefinishwatchinggolf"

On Aging
"HEY! Stop fartin'(snoring/breathing) in my face"
(he lies on his side to sleep, with his back to me, I get downwind breakers; with face towards me, I get 50cents music in my face)

On Sexiness
"dontchagotnicernighties? alwaysToyotateeshirtonly!"
"you want newer wife model? you better make sure she gonna love you for worst & poorer"

On dying
"peoplesaysifyouloveeachotheryoubothdietogether"
"I don't think so. You mean yr future 22yr old girlfriend also wanna die with you?"

Is that true love or what?
I just love our meaningful conversations
I just love Uncle. He may not have much hair left on the top but his heart's still in the right place after all these years

That & he loves me enuff to let me have the last words in - Almost always, especially when he's snoring.

7 comments:

Juanito said...

On Adultery (or not)
"Eh. some peeps dunno yr wife awreddy so old. Got young men visiting my site wanna kiss the dog. Impressive or not?"


HUH?!?!?!?!

GobloKing said...

i have to censor some commnts but
some pervs wrote to say they would like to offer themselves by kissing er..NOT the dog...but my "cat"? now didja gittit?

svllee said...

whatutalkingabout?

GobloKing said...

stevie!
only illustrating the level of high IQ discussions old married couples have with each other!

aiyah! how u got know? how to explain? all u young flers where got talk such intellectualness as we ?

Crankster said...

Such a profound conversation. I'll bet Alan Greenspan never had any of those.

GobloKing said...

Shit! if my hubby was alan greenspan myself will be distributing you free dollars. Or is it awreddy free?

Crankster said...

Dollars have yet to be devalued. But when that happens I will try snap up a bit for when it rises again, which it definitely will.