Thursday, 12 February 2009

NEW!! Photos of Home Defence System & Getaway Plan

Loyal Jean on right - such a great comfort in my times of need. I woulda fallen apart if he didn't continue in his quiet unassuming ways. Left: Victor is our new guard
Escape route. Left of picture: Plastic sheet covers 2 chairs, 1 on top of a fortunate cement slab. 1 chair on ground. Plan: climb to uppermost top of chair ie back of chair, haul self about 70cm up to wall. Walk on narrow ridge & hopefully get to someone's backyard 4 houses away
Escape mode standby. Bag. Shoes, Clothes
Security systems. White things (night shift mah..so now day gotta rest ok? Oh. & golf clubs bottom of stairs ready to whack
Before & After:
Jan 25th: Old Posting: Lady of Leisure.
Jan 26th. New Posting: Security System
Another day in Paradise
The usual threats, innuedos & psycho-assaults continue fr the Punk & Opposition.

The usual "dignified" silence from the Government. Maybe disciples of the Badawi Principle?

Today: Transport strike declared by Opposition actually took place because during the night gangsters fr Opposition barricaded bus depots, taxi stands, threatening lives.
Did I not say the false sense of the Curfew at 2000hrs doesn't stop hard working gangsters?

Now you know why we are sleeping safe at night?

2 comments:

masterwordsmith said...

My dear sister,

My heart goes out to you and yours, including Jean, Victor and the people of that land....

I feel for you and hope that your security systems work and that you have the strength - both physical and mental to survive. But then again, you have always been a fighter and I can hear you singing at the top of your voice, be it in the bathroom or in your sleep - Gloria Gaynor's "I WILL SURVIVE".

I know you will.

Hugs and much love from me and my whole family

GobloKing said...

ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG! I have no chance lah!

No worries. All fine. Play it by ear & I LOVE to sing "I WILL SURVIVE"
p/s I always read yr blog to cheer me up. SO remember yr blog's invaluable to ME!!!