Politics ain't my forte. Neither is Maths. Both are understatements.
Somehow Life has seen fit to teach me some Pol 101 & Maths in my old age & this is what I gather:
1. "There is no peace starring down the barrel of a gun"
It's (much) better to send some poor bugger to do the starring, so that you can re-appear later to scream Blue Murder if the guns win, & they suckas die.
Some people call this "Live to fight another battle"
Aunty calls it "The poor are dispensable"
2. Politics is a Karmic Bitch
Get what you want, however you want. Bitch always comes back the same way to bite your arse
3. Democracy? Socialism? Communism? Capitalism?
All same same for "SHOWMETHE$$$$!!!!!"
Or as Hee (running bitch of Perak) would say
"SHOW ME THE CAMRY!!!"
Now Aunty. What about the King of Madland? Correction. There are TWO Kings of Madland here; 1 in denial. 1 in "transition". Both are Shittin' big time.
1's shittin 'cause he's in a tizzy & a dizzy
The other's shittin' 'cause he's delusional
Or maybe BOTH are delusional & in a tizzy & a dizzy?
I am sorry but in school I set the record TWICE for scoring "0" in Maths, so I ain't sure what the following stats mean:
1. 100,000 people wanted to overthrow the government on Jan 25.
2. 50,000 people listened in awe as they get a new King.
3. 20,000 people marched with new King to seize seat of power (kinda "with" as new King buggered off 1/2 way there).
4. Next day, 5,000 people attended the funeral of 26 who died.
From 100,000 to 50,000 to 80,000 to 5,000?
Does this reflect a decreasing # of followers or is 5,000 still a formidable # of hardcore hotheads?
Other Trivial News
I was only told last nite that ALL non-essential personnel from all the International donor agencies have left Madland including consultants, volunteers etc
Reaction: Even if one stays safely at home the roof can still fall down, no? Unc & I shrugged it off & accepted the inevitable. We are essential !!! :)