Saturday, 30 May 2009

So I am shallow after all!

Dear Folks
See that guy above? That guy singlehandedly healed my soul & cured my menopause.

Yes. I had a LONG LONG Looooo..nng Break. I guess anyone's who's been droppin' by has dropped out by now. So I will ramble to myself as usual.

Firstly. I needed NOT to write. I needed a break. Madland was just too much & post traumatic shock did set in. My soul needed the break. Unc needed the break. The house needed some TLC and THEN it also needed a break from us trying to fix things.

Everyday, we do some pottering around the house, then we go swim & work out or he plays some golf, I read, then we get dinner. THEN I settle down to watch mindless series I was deprived of while living elsewhere. POLITICS SUX here & then. Before that farkin KimJI drops his farkin' N-bomb on me I WILL LIVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!!

I ain't gonna lie. I borrowed & bought lots of TV series. Christine loaned me "The Legend" & I was hooked. I am in love & in lust.

That guy above? You can't be female & not know Bae Yong Jun / BYJ or Bae Yong Jung.

Don't trust me. I have yet to meet a red blooded female who has watched "The Legend" & not have their fans blowing full blast at them to keep the heat away.

I had 2 ceiling fans & a floor fan blasting at me while I watched, fast forwarded & paused the DVD.

Ye olde Unc found Bae too beautiful to be real. What does he know about taste? Didn't he marry me?

Bae's like Orlando Bloom when he did "Lord of the Rings". Admitedly Bae's photos doesn't do him justice. He has a BIG screen presence. The type of presence only old Hollywood legends like Greta Garbo are blessed with.

Take a look at "The Legend" but have those fans blowin' before you begin. The plot's full of holes but it's the eye candy factor you have to go for. I HAVE WARNED YOU!

So I end this blog today until I get back from a short trip away! When we are back, next weekend we are hosting some students from Univeristy Kebangsaan to promote racial unity. I will subject them to some BJY viewing.

6 comments:

masterwordsmith said...

Hi dear sister Penny,

Glad to see you back here.

:-) I am a die-hard BYJ fan after going through WINTER SONATA in four days/nights!!! Ah - we will fight over him in our dreams LOL!!!

After that, I watched most of his movies/series and then I was weaned off Korean movies when I started blogging but now that I know he has a new series called THE LEGEND, I am going to buy it tonight!!! :-)

Enjoy the weekend and take care!

Cheers.

Crankster said...

Join the shallow club, baby. :) That makes 2 of us.

zorro said...

Penny, looks like you and Unc are ready to get back to society. Of course you both needed the retreat.

chinkie lover said...

chinki legolas hahaha

Anonymous said...

you look fantastic ....wonderful !

Anonymous said...

sori...sori...i have mistaken that guy as .....anyway ,any latest foto ?
btw, to heal menopause = let the periods start again !????
NO NO NO , not for aku ....saya ? no masalah = men-no-pause ma !!!
cheers with i-kopi !