Monday, 20 July 2009

The Capt of a Mighty Ship has Passed us By:

Captain Yusof Ahmad aka The Ancient Mariner passed away in his sleep on July 19th. I was greatly saddened by the news of his passing when I read The People's Parliament by Haris today.

The So-Po Blogging Community has lost an excellent blogger, who was a Gentle-Man & a Gentleman through & through

Capt Yusof was a quiet unassuming man but he wrote from his Heart as a Proud Malaysian without holding his Punch. For a taste of what we will be missing, go to this site

We send our Deepest most Heartfelt Condolences to the Man who quoted the line below as his Guiding Light in Blogging

"I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination - Jimmy Dean"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Al-Fatihah....
May his soul be blessed by Allah SWT...