Friday, 7 August 2009

WTF is this Guy?

Women of a certain vintage are always more prudent than young grapes still fresh on the vine. We are also more immune from deceptions & false compliments. At least I'd like to think so.

Yesterday I received a mail from this guy in my facebook. Wanting to know me SERIOUSLY. Because? I dunno this chap. I suspect he's fishing for lonely females. However I did state I am married in my profile. No wonder some women fall prey. He is handsome. But like I tell Uncle, this guy's the age of my son; IF I had any.

Little does "Lance" know that compliments are worth dittly-s**t to women in my age group. We know better than to think we are "beautiful" if some stranger said that. Heck! He would do better to write "You look mature" & I'd be more likely to believe him.

Anyhoos Ladies. Watch out for this "Lance Ortega". He smells, looks & feels like a scam artist.




5 comments:

Crankster said...

Certainly sounds like a scammer. You're too cool to be taken in, methinks. :)

GobloKing said...

YEAH. Aunty ROXX! No way will I respond to this bloke. BUT if this korean heart throb Bae Yong Jung were to drop me a mail, I ain't so sure I'm can resist THAT one! check Bae out Crank!

Crankster said...

I have - winter sonata guy, right? Very gorgeous. :)

GobloKing said...

DID I NOT WARN YOU TO LAY YOUR HANDS OFF MY WINTER SONATA GUY????

Don't let me catch you datin' Bae or yr little life is so NOT worth living!!

Aunty is Bae's one & only true Love. That or until the guy from East of Eden Korean style shows up!

Crankster said...

Aiyo.