Sunday, 4 October 2009

Auny's crystal ball reading on the Bagan Penang Results

Aunty is much more talented than you think.

I am psychic.. and have been for more years than I have been alive.
I used to read tea leaves & coffee cups until tea bags & instant coffee was invented.

But today I decided to pick up again on a latent talent I hardly use. This is because when I use it, 188% of the time, I am right. Ask Unc. He will tell you I am always right.

Which is why I picked up my "crystal ball" this morning for a read.

Yeap. You guessed it. It was also time the guppies had their bowl cleaned anyways.

Makes it as good a time as any for Aunty to read into the future to predict the Bagan Penang by-elections in a week's time.

Hah? Why didn't I go with the Blue Team to PD?
Main pressing reasons being my (very) aged mum's maid was fired for dishonesty - resulting in me being on standby duties PLUS my old school's oga drew me to help in some urgent biz; from Sept until after Oct 10!

OK. Don't interrupt my interactive crystal ball gazing for a few moments will you?

Q: Who will win the BP by-elections; ISA or NOT ISA?

wait.

Wait.

WAIT.

OK. Here it is.

ISA NOT. 188% sure.

WHY? Aiyoh...hurry up with the Q&As will ya? The guppies need to go home lah!

OK.

I see some letters forming.....

P
E P
L E

R

S M A R
T A R

D A N
U

T I N K

I believe it says "People are smarter than u think" (note to self: teach guppies & bowl to spell)

Yeap. That's all for this crystal ball reading today.
Tomorrow I tell you the results of the European Cup Finals 2 years ago, & what I will be having for dinner


Which reminds me of the famous saying attributed to Abe Lincoln

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's anti-Isa now ....later, anti-ISA , ok ?

GobloKing said...

NO to BOTH @ the same time. Myself hv limitless dislike-ness for many issues at same time. Very talented in that area as well.

Anonymous said...

aiyah, one at a time laa...ok ?

GobloKing said...

Freak out time!
Just found my guppies all mati-ed on me after damn cleaning! Should never hv cleaned that damn crystal ball!!

Is this an omen to mean ISA sure sure mati or ??? Unc says guppies died as omen another big earth movement coming. Fishes sense these things. what now eh?

Anonymous said...

sex scandals of isa by HH 2moro !