Friday, 22 January 2010

Aunty speaking Fluent French

I suspected I was linguistically talented but I didn't know I was so fluent in French.
When I picked up the news that now 2 prayer rooms have been attacked by arsonists in Muar, Johore, I became so fluent in French, any hardened Fishermen in Marseilles would have allowed me to join them on board with no problem.

You know how Aunty gets such a Clear Mind after er.. detoxifying in the morning?
Well. This is my post-Detox assessment on the situation.

Is this some sort of organized attack? Yes. Organized in a "guerilla warfare" way.

Are there lots of people behind this? No. Lots of people are smart. Lots of people want Peace. Lots of people will mean loose mouths to unearth these Guerillas / Gorillas.

Yes. Guerilla warfare tactics are brutal. Quick. Agile. Bite. Then Move. That's how it works.

I don't believe the desired result of our Gorillas here is to get anyone physically hurt. Ofcourse their objective is more to divide brothers against brothers, sisters against sisters. Imagine this. Muslims against Muslims. Christians against Muslims. Christians against Christians. And why not some random Buddhists thrown in? The answer is in History my friend. Read any thing on Buddhists rising up in war recently?

So when the attacks on the Churches, the Sikh Temple & a Mosque did not yield the desired result? Another round of "action" was necessary.

Would I be surprised if there would be other attacks on places of religious worship?

No. I just pray nobody are congregated in these places.

It can be seen that, so far nobody has been harmed in these attacks. So can it be that they are some sort of warped religious group who feels immoral to harm a life but yet does not feel immoral if they indirectly cause More harm; or if someone else did their killing for them caused by their tactics?

I don't put too much faith in the Police to put an end to this any time too soon. And I hardly blame them. After all who has enough tentacles to get to guerillas, let alone to pin down the Masterminds? And what if the MMs are big-time Politicians?

But this I do put Faith in.
That we as ONE MALAYSIAN, ONE RACE, ONE NATION will join Hands in Saying "NO!!!" to anyone trying to break our hands from linking with each other. As we have done for many years.

BTW. Join "Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia" Forum this Sat 23 Jan at Chinese Assembly Hall. See this website

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

which non-muslims SO...so BERANI to destroy suraus ....at 3am ? he/she must have eaten a live tigress !!

Paranoid Android said...

Auntie! Vous parlez francais now? Staying in Malaysia has certainly improved your linguistic ability! Unfortunately I have only picked up an obscure language called "bullshit". A funny language that does not have any alphabets but involves a lot of reading between the lines. :p

As long as we are dwelling on French, let me share something from Voltaire.

Il est dangereux d’avoir raison dans des choses où des hommes accrédités ont tort. It is dangerous to be right when those who hold power are wrong.

La vertu s'avilit à se justifier. Virtue debases itself by justifying itself.

Let's meet up some day. A lot of foodies would lurve to meet you, and you can tell us more about crocodile meat! My email is in my "about" section. Be forewarned that we are miserly foodies. Have a great weekend!

GobloKing said...

I was thinking aloud..hoping it is still allowed.
How did these jokers get into a kampung eh? Ever tried going to a kampung which is predom 1 race while you are another? Don't try it anytime too soon!

Android: Mais bien sur! Tante d'ici parl F language!

As to virtue debasing itself ...brings to mind Our Great Minister Mentor in Msia. Methinks this chap has long outlived his usefulness & seeks only to imitate his Nemesis LKY! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David